Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!





I put some mascara on Cressida's eyelashes. Oh my word, she has the world's longest (natural) eyelashes! Oh, and thanks Grandma Kathy for making the beautiful princess dress!










We had such a fun time Trick-Or-Treating with cousins! We couldn't believe what a warm night it was, I don't remember a Halloween night like that ever! We hope you all were safe and had fun and got lots of great treats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys looked so cute! I loved Cressida's original Kathy Mortensen! And you look really good with black. Maybe we should try that next! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hey, cute costumes on all of you! When are we going to do lunch???

Jessica Knowles said...

Cute kiddo's... looks like you had a fun Halloween! It was good to see you at Thanksgiving Point and so fun to meet your new little guy!
Fun times :)