One of the things I like about living up here are the trees. This is going to sound weird to a lot of people, but I have never lived anywhere that had big trees. My family moved a lot when I was growing up and always into a new house with tiny little trees. I have never even raked leaves! So when we moved into this house with huge trees all around it was different for me. I love how they look right after it snows, it is really amazing! The pictures don't do it justice.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I raked for the first time in my life this past fall. It was kind of fun! Gorgeous view.
I love trees too! I grew up with a 100 year old shade tree in the backyard... I've had plenty of experience raking leaves!
How's life???
Looks beautiful. I love the way snow can change things and make it look fresh and new somehow.
I do love the look of them, but the raking...no thanks. The first time is fun, but fifty times later...Never have a curly willow.
I don't know if you will get this message in time, but if you go on treehousemuseum.org you can print off an online coupon...if you're interested.
Post a Comment