Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy


I love this baby so much! He had a tough start, he was so sick. But now he is a strong, healthy, handsome boy. He has the cutest personality. He always has a silly smile and laugh for me. His first word was mama! The second is uh-oh. He is just barely getting his first tooth and he is close to walking. He loves to play with Cressida when she will let him but he does not like to share my lap with her. That is his territory and he defends it! He has a loud yell that is his way of getting our attention, it works every time. He is silly and ticklish and playful and fun. He loves to be held and I love to cuddle with him, when he will let me. We love him so much and are so grateful for him in our family. Happy birthday my baby boy.

4 comments:

Leisha said...

YEA!! Happy Birthday to you! And a tooth too...what more could you ask for!

Anonymous said...

AWE, I love this boy! happy very late birthday to him!
Just catching up a bit! All cute pictures, fun stuff. Hoe did your easter dress turn out? The millimeter I can see of it looks cute!
ps if it's not ugly on tuesday, we're having a picnic at the park.

loveourboys said...

He is such a cutie!

loveourboys said...

It was fun when you were here and woulda been awesome if you could of stuck around. I'm glad that we were able to become friends!