Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute Pics

After playing in the rain the kiddos took baths. My cute little frog all clean. (I love bath pictures.)
Playing in summer rain is one of the best things!

Cressida got to use her "rainbrella". I love that she calls it that. Shouldn't we all? It makes more sense.

Jackson loved it!



I love when they play well together. Isn't that every moms dream come true?




5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I look at your blog. I love the rain pictures and I miss those kids! Kiss them for me (even Cressida)!!

eryka said...

THey are so cute. I love playing in summer rain!

loveourboys said...

So cute, it made me want to go play in the rain too! Thanks by the way, we are so very excited!!

Hyde Family said...

Uh, I still look at your blog! I totally think we should change the name to rainbrella, love it! Love he pics!

Kelly said...

Rainbrella it is. It does make more sense. Happy 4th to her!