Friday, October 2, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We got all the typical pictures (again) that I know you all have.





Jackson and this little fox became great friends. They ran back and forth in front of this window chasing each other. I would get Jackson to go look at something else but he would always run right back over to his little buddy, laughing and totally excited.








I took the kiddos to the Zoo a couple of days ago. We had a great time and enjoyed what seems to be the last warm day of the year. I will spare you all of the pictures of animals we took, but here are some cute ones of the kids. We saw the baby elephant, baby giraffe, baby monkey, baby meerkats, baby tigers, and everything else. Except the kangaroos, somehow we missed the kangaroos and as we were pulling into the garage at home Cressida realized it and had a meltdown. But otherwise, it was a fun day!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this site a favorite like you asked to remind me to look at it. I had actually forgotten all about it, so I had to go back and look at everything from the beginning. A nice trip down memory lane. I love your little brood!
Love,
Mom

Lindsay said...

The one of them holding hands is the cutest thing ever. Love them!

Jessica Knowles said...

your family is so cute! Love seeing all those great Fall pics. I need to take a little drive... that sounds awesome!