
Cressida graduated from pre-school. We loved Miss Sue! Cressida will miss her.

We had a birthday party for Cressida before we moved with all of her friends. So fun!

Cressida is a very girly girl.

We saw a parade. Jackson was shaking through the whole thing. He wasn't acting scared but it was really loud and he wasn't sure what was going on.

We decided that since we live on Kennecott land now we should go see what it is all about. It was SO COOL! It only costs $5 per car, you can watch a 15 minute video explaining everything, and see the mine. I definately recommend it.

We had a our traditional birthday party at Grandma Great's on the 24th of July. Cressida was not happy about sharing HER birthday with me. But that's okay, I have had my fair share of birthdays and am more than happy to let her take over from here. Too bad I still get older every year anyway.

More birthday presents!

Cressida started swim lessons shortly after we moved into the new house.
This was just a quick update of some of the things we have done this summer. The big thing was moving into the new house the beginning of July. I need to download more pictures and get up to date. The very biggest thing we did this summer is the new addition to our family. Check back soon for TONS of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment