Jackson has always loved Cressida but she is just starting to like to play with him. I think as he becomes more and more interactive she has more fun with him. They are so cute together!
I love it when Matt and Kate play well together. And not just because it's easier on me! I'm sure it will even get better as Jackson gets older. Have fun. They are really cute kids!
I have finally given in and created a blog for our family. I know, I know, I am the last person I know to start one. Better late than never, right? We want to share our experiences, our thoughts, our pictures, and especially our kids with all of our family and friends. I have enjoyed all of your blogs and keeping up with your families so I hope you will enjoy ours. I will try to keep it as up to date as possible, so check back often!
1 comment:
I love it when Matt and Kate play well together. And not just because it's easier on me! I'm sure it will even get better as Jackson gets older. Have fun. They are really cute kids!
Post a Comment