I have been trying to be a more fun mom for Cressida now that Jackson is a little older. So, we have been going to the park alot, playing with friends and cousins, and yesterday we went to the Kangaroo Zoo. It was so fun! Tons of running, jumping, climbing, and sliding. It is a great place to take your kids now that it is getting colder. Call us if you want to go!
I have finally given in and created a blog for our family. I know, I know, I am the last person I know to start one. Better late than never, right? We want to share our experiences, our thoughts, our pictures, and especially our kids with all of our family and friends. I have enjoyed all of your blogs and keeping up with your families so I hope you will enjoy ours. I will try to keep it as up to date as possible, so check back often!
No comments:
Post a Comment