Monday, November 10, 2008

Las Vegas











I woke up Friday morning and decided we were going to Las Vegas. I wanted to feel the sun on my skin and be warm. So, a few hours later we were in the car on the way! We had a really great time. The car rides were long for the kids, and hotels are always hard to sleep in, but overall it was really fun. Cressida didn't want to come home, but Jackson was so happy to be out of his carseat and to sleep in his own bed. It was a quick trip but I did get to feel the sun on my skin, hopefully it will last through the next few months of snow and inversion. Who knows, there might be another impromptu trip in Jan/Feb!




5 comments:

Kelly said...

Smart girl. I'm jealous. Trips are hard with kids but usually worth it!

Anonymous said...

let me know when that impromptu trip happens. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Anonymous said...

ps. MY mom and I really love you new family photo! Very beautiful!

bebe said...

I wanna go to Vegas! The Mister was there this weekend, I had to stay home. :(

Nina and Ryan said...

How fun to have such a spontaneous getaway. I'm jealous!! Sounds like fun!!