Leisha "tagged" me several weeks ago so finally, here are 7 random/weird things about me:
1- I hate to be late. It doesn't matter what it is, I would rather just not go than be late. It totally stresses me out.
2- I can't go to bed at night until the house is clean. All the toys picked up, clothes put away, dishes done, no crumbs on the counter . . .
3- I love to go through the house and collect things to take to D.I. I love cleaning out closets, drawers, cleaning off shelves . . . I love to be organized and when there is too much you can't be organized. I make regular trips to D.I. I also love to clean out the fridge. You will never find old, moldy anything in my fridge, nothing stays there long enough.
4- I wake up at some point in the night, usually because of kids or because I am expecting kids, and then can't go back to sleep. So then some horrible thought will come into my head, usually someone breaking into the house. I will then go through every possible scenario, do I run to get the kids or do I not want the guy to know there are kids, do I scream or try to hide . . . it goes on and on. I was never so paranoid until I had kids.
5- Along those same lines, when I wake up in the night and roll over and look at the clock, if it is 1 or 2:ooam I love it! That means I have several hours before I have to get up. If it is 5 or 6:00am I am mad, because then I have to get up in an hour or two and I won't go back to sleep. I know, I have major night time issues.
6- No one knows this (except Dave) but I have to watch General Hospital every day, I am totally hooked. I have watched on and off as I was able since High School. Cressida knows that this is my time to watch my show and Jackson is usually asleep. I know, I know, it is ridiculous.
7- I hate to be hot. Not only is it uncomfortable but I get a headache and I feel nauseous.
Oh, and Leish, I am with you on the meat thing, I do the very same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's pretty funny!! At least we can laugh at all of the weird things we do to ourselves...right?!
I love these tags! You're hilarious! We're ALL freaks. And guess who else loves General HOspital...Cayden! I, of course don't let him watch, but I always find it on. By the way, Sunny will always be my first love!
Hey Marisa-I pretend I never watch DOOL. But I do... Don't tell Ben!
I love the list. I had some fun memories pop into my head reading through tag. I miss you.
Post a Comment