So, I finally gave in a few months ago and started blogging after EVERYONE I know had a blog. Now it seems that EVERYONE is on Facebook. Do I need to do this too? I am taking a vote. Is it just one more thing I will have to keep up with or is it worth it?
And since I don't like to post without a picture, there is a cute one. I love my babies!
2 comments:
Lol. I'm on facebook. You should just join although I'm annoyed at it right now. I'll explain at lunch!
You do have cute babies!
I'm not gonna lie, facebook is just one more mindless thing to do, and it's addicting (both bad qualities) but it is fun. We should have started on that and not blogged. Whatever. Pretty soon no will be blogging anyway and you won't have to make this decision.
Post a Comment