We had such a fun St. Patrick's Day with cousins! We had a scavenger hunt that took us to lots of fun places and ended finding pots of "gold" at Grandma Great's house, then a green shamrock lunch.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My three boys wore that same brown and green striped shirt! Love Old Navy!
Such cute kids! We need to get everyone together, soon!
I have finally given in and created a blog for our family. I know, I know, I am the last person I know to start one. Better late than never, right? We want to share our experiences, our thoughts, our pictures, and especially our kids with all of our family and friends. I have enjoyed all of your blogs and keeping up with your families so I hope you will enjoy ours. I will try to keep it as up to date as possible, so check back often!
1 comment:
My three boys wore that same brown and green striped shirt! Love Old Navy!
Such cute kids! We need to get everyone together, soon!
Post a Comment