Cressida started swim lessons. She was so excited and when we got there there wasn't a teacher assigned to her class so they had someone filling in that day. Then, there was just one other boy (our friend that we signed up with couldn't be there) who was screaming, so I think that made Cressida nervous. So she started crying and cried through most of the "lesson". The teacher just paced the pool holding two crying kids for half an hour. Not really what I paid for. Anyway, tomorrow should be better. I got her into a different class and her friend will be there so I think she will be fine, I hope.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi there! Glad you are a blogger! It is fun to see what old friends are up to. You have a beautiful little family.
Oh...Gotta love swimming lessons. It does get better...especially when she has a friend there.
Oh swim lessons..the dreaded water! I hope things went better the next day!
We'll have to have REAL lessons in Grandma Great's pool next month! (where there's not freaky crying boys!)
Post a Comment