Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Baby #3 Update
It's a . . . BOY!! We are so excited for Jackson to have a little buddy. But, poor Cressida, when I told her she cried. She just sat in my lap and cried. I let her cry for a few minutes and have her grieving time and then tried to explain that Heavenly Father wanted our family to have another brother. (Is it okay to blame it on Heavenly Father?)Then I showed her the ultrasound pictures. She could see the little hands and feet, the legs and arms, so that was fun for her. Then we talked about names, she is set on the name Alex, I couldn't get her to even consider another name. (Am I going to be able to choose any of my kids names?) Then I pointed to a spot on my tummy and told her that I think this is where the feet are. So we tickled the baby's feet and she put her ear against my tummy to see if she could hear the baby laughing. When Dave came home from work I was afraid to bring up the topic again, but when it came up Cressida was totally fine! In fact, she was insisting on the name I had told her I liked when Dave suggested other names! Yay! Maybe I will win one after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats!!! My boys really wanted a baby sister, but they are definately happy now with their baby brother, it all works out!! :)
So what's the name???
Cressida's such a good girl, she'll be happy when he comes out! I can't wait either!
Post a Comment