Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!







The Easter Bunny came to our house! We had a really good day watching Conference, cooking, and cleaning. We had some of Dave's family over for dinner, that was fun, and Cressida loves a party! Cressida told me it was the best day ever! I love that!



21+ weeks. I look and feel 7 or 8 months already, I am in for a long summer. But I am SOO excited for this baby! I think it is actually seeing the baby during the ultrasound and then having pictures to look at, in combination with feeling better and feeling the baby move, I just become really attached and feel so much love for the baby around this time in my pregnancies. I can't wait! I am still scared to death to have three, though.




1 comment:

Jenni said...

Your kids are so cute! Congrats on baby #3. Do you know what you are having?