
We are building a house in Daybreak in South Jordan! It is all happening really fast and we are really excited. In one day we finalized negotiations and had to choose all of our options. Then before we knew it it had been excavated and a foundation poured. We have a pretty good motivator written into the contract for it to be done by the end of June so that we will qualify for the government tax credit. So it is all happening really fast. Plus we need to move around then because Cressida starts Kindergarten and we are having a baby. It will be a fun summer!
6 comments:
That's very exciting! Congrats on all of it (baby, house, kindergarten...)
I'm excited to see it, I just wish it wasn't so far away. Maybe I need to move to Daybreak too...
Congrats on the house! We have looked at the homes in Daybreak and Matt would love to move there. I just hate being so far away from my family, but adore the area. Good luck with everything. I hope it goes very smoothly. We miss you! Amy Parkin
How fun!! Congratulations on all the new and exciting events in your life!
did I tell you I looked it up on-line? I love it! Can't wait till there's more to look at!
Wow what a project! I really want to come and see the finished project! xoxo!
Post a Comment