
Jackson, my sweet baby boy. He has brought so much joy to our family, he always has a smile and a giggle for each of us. There has never been a happier more content baby EVER. At 5 months old he is just starting to eat rice cereal and baby food. So far so good with the exception of sweet potatoes. He sleeps 11 hours at night (Cressida still doesn't sleep through the night). He fusses a little bit if he is tired or hungry, so I feed him or put him to bed, that's it, he never cries! He is so ticklish, changing his clothes, his diaper, baths . . . everything makes him laugh! He is so sweet I can't get enough of him, and (don't tell Dave) he makes me baby hungry.
1 comment:
Woo-hoo! Welcome to bloggy-land. I love you and your cute family. I'm so glad I get to keep up on you guys more often than we get to see you. Love you lots!
Nae.
Post a Comment