My cute Cressida. Every once in a while I will be holding Jackson and Cressida will say "Hold lots of kids mom." That means she wants to be held too. So this is a picture of me holding lots of kids. It's a good thing this is all I have! She is going through a phase, most likely Jackson related, that she always wants to be held. A lot of times she wants to be held like a baby. I think between Jackson taking her place as the baby, potty training, and starting Pre-School, she sometimes misses the good old days when life was easier. Cute kids, I love 'em!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Cute Kids
My cute Cressida. Every once in a while I will be holding Jackson and Cressida will say "Hold lots of kids mom." That means she wants to be held too. So this is a picture of me holding lots of kids. It's a good thing this is all I have! She is going through a phase, most likely Jackson related, that she always wants to be held. A lot of times she wants to be held like a baby. I think between Jackson taking her place as the baby, potty training, and starting Pre-School, she sometimes misses the good old days when life was easier. Cute kids, I love 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last!
AWE. I love those days...when they still want o be held...at all. What a strong mom you are, to be able to hold all those kids!
Love you!
Marisa,
Thank you so much for sendig me your Family updates...I appreciate it so much. You must go to my Facebook page and check how big Kyle and Zachary are....12 and 9yrs. I am good, business is good, and I also Substitute for the school district. Kirk and I have been together for 13yrs now...goes by fast. Take care...
Natalie
Post a Comment