Tuesday, September 9, 2008
David and Marisa
So we have been married 5 years now and we are still in love. Dave is the greatest husband and father, we are so lucky. He is so much help to me and the kids adore him. He loves to sing with Cressida and laugh with Jackson. He also loves video games, sports, and Family Guy (TV show). He works for Enterprise-Rent-A-Car managing the Park City and Heber offices. I am the wife and mom and it is my dream come true, this is all I ever wanted. I feel like my life is surreal sometimes because I am doing exactly what I have always wanted. Being a mom is the most rewarding, fun, exhausting, frustrating, wonderful thing in the world, I absolutely love it and wouldn't give it up for anything. Cressida poops in her underwear everyday and Jackson spits up on me several times a day and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So happy your blogging. It's so fun to see your kids. They're so grown up already. My mom said Dave has a sister in Carlsbad. What ward are they in and what's their name? We're in Carlsbad 4th ward but they might be in our stake.
Post a Comment