I got brave and we decorated pumpkins cookies. You moms know that is an ALL day adventure!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm still waiting for that braveness and inspiration to do this great project! Not feeling it. But Cressida looks like she had enough fun for all of us! Thanks Cress!
I have finally given in and created a blog for our family. I know, I know, I am the last person I know to start one. Better late than never, right? We want to share our experiences, our thoughts, our pictures, and especially our kids with all of our family and friends. I have enjoyed all of your blogs and keeping up with your families so I hope you will enjoy ours. I will try to keep it as up to date as possible, so check back often!
1 comment:
I'm still waiting for that braveness and inspiration to do this great project! Not feeling it. But Cressida looks like she had enough fun for all of us! Thanks Cress!
Post a Comment