Monday, September 8, 2008

Cressida Girl


Cressida is our 3 year old firecracker. She is beautiful, stubborn, funny, opinionated, smart, and did I mention beautiful? She loves to dance, sing, color, watch Barbie and Disney Princess movies, dress up, wear makeup, wear my high heels . . . she is very girly. She loves to go to church to play with the kids in the nursery. I can't believe how much she learns in there, those nursery leaders do an amazing job. Pre-school just started and she loves it! It is another chance for her to play with kids and she can't get enough. She keeps me busy and I love her tons.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We need to get her and Kate together! Kate totally loves Barbies and Disney Princesses and she still doesn't sleep through the night!

Anonymous said...

YES! I love it! ANd I'll be checking up often!